Finally! No more boring workshops and courses! I give exiting and fun workshops to optimize your team! Every workshop and course comes loaded with fun talks, cases from the field, exciting excercises and drinks after.
For a total list of clients tech stack, check this.
Velocity team courses?
Velocity courses are specifically built to ramp up your team’s velocity. Over the years I’ve collected best practices and technologies that increased my team velocity a lot.
- Building scalable and performant APIs with GraphqQL
- Deploying and building apps with Docker
- Deploy applications better, faster and more reliable with Terraform & Kubernetes
- Learn to build badass interfaces with React for snappy apps
- Design your apps for security with Hashicorp Vault
- Build scalable and maintainable CSS design systems with SASS
- How to win with Git and Github
- How to build for the Fediverse with Activitypub
- Build animations to impress with Green Sock (GSAP)
- Building mobile apps with React native and Expo
- Test your apps better and frictionless with Cypress
- Introduction to Machine Learning
Courses for founders
I’ve built these courses in order to ramp up new founders on building digital products. The courses enable you to get closer to your development, product and ux teams for increased velocity and successful delivery.
- Intro to product development and design for founders
- Writing user stories for epic products
- Wireframe workshop for productivity
Rails and ruby tailored gigs
Gigs are two-to-four week implementations that I do with my team. They are common things that more mature Rails apps might need.
- Implementing GDPR compliance for your Rails setup
- Moving from REST to GraphQL
- Migrating from Heroku to Kubernetes
- Implementing security best practices
- Migrating to React
- Rails Application Audits
The step-up program
The step up program is to aid employed developers to become freelancers or digital nomads.
Interested? Send a mail to Emile