Finally! No more boring workshops and courses! I give exiting and fun workshops to optimize your team! Every workshop and course comes loaded with fun talks, real life cases straight from the trenches, exciting exercises and drinks after.
For a total list of my clients and their tech stack check this.
Courses for optimizing your product or technical teams
Velocity courses are specifically built to ramp up your team’s velocity. Over the years I’ve collected best practices and technologies that increased my team velocity a lot.
- Understanding Git and Github Actions
- End to end testing with Cypress
- Building scalable and performant APIs with GraphQL
- Deploying and building apps with Docker
- Deploy applications better, faster and more reliable with Terraform & Kubernetes
- Learn to build bad ass interfaces with React for snappy websites and apps
- Design your apps for security and privacy in mind with Hashicorp Vault
- Build scalable and maintainable CSS design systems with SASS
- How to win with Git and GitHub
- How to build for the Fediverse with Activitypub
- Build animations to impress with Green Sock (GSAP)
- Building mobile apps with React native and Expo
- Test your apps better and friction less with Cypress
- Introduction to Machine Learning
Courses for founders and startups
I’ve built these courses in order to ramp up new founders on building digital products. The courses enable you to get closer to your development, product and ux teams for increased velocity and successful delivery.
- Introduction to product development and product design for founders
- Writing user stories for epic products
- Wireframe workshop for productivity
Courses for ruby shops
Gigs are two-to-four week implementations that I do with my team. They are common things that more mature Rails apps might need.
- Implementing GDPR compliance for your Rails setup
- Moving from REST to GraphQL
- Migrating from Heroku to Kubernetes
- Implementing security best practices
- Migrating to React
- Rails Application Audits
Courses for absolute beginners
These courses are for the absolute beginners.
- Introduction how computers,apps and IT works for absolute beginners
- What is machine learning and thinking in boxes
The step-up program (From employed to freelancer)
The step up program is to aid employed developers to become freelancers or digital nomads. Some people that went from employed to freelance:
Interested? Send a mail to Emile