Finally! No more boring workshops and courses! I give exciting and fun workshops to optimize your team! Every workshop and course comes loaded with fun talks, real-life cases straight from the trenches, exciting exercises, and drinks after.
For a total list of my clients and their tech stack check this.
Courses for optimizing your product or technical teams
Velocity courses are specifically built to ramp up your team’s velocity. Over the years I’ve collected best practices and technologies that increased my team velocity a lot.
- Understanding Git and Github Actions
- Build scalable and maintainable CSS design systems with SASS
- How to win with Git and GitHub
- How to build for the Fediverse with Activitypub
- Building mobile apps with React native and Expo
- Test your apps better and frictionless with Cypress
- Introduction to Machine Learning
I offer the following frontend courses.
- Learn to build badass interfaces with React for snappy websites and apps
- Build animations to impress with Green Sock (GSAP)
- End-to-end testing with Cypress
- Building scalable and performant APIs with GraphQL
DevOps and infrastructure as code courses
Infrastructure and DevOps courses.
- Deploy applications better, faster, and more reliably with Terraform & Kubernetes
- Design your apps with security and privacy in mind with Hashicorp Vault
- Deploying and building apps with Docker
Courses for founders and startups
I’ve built these courses to ramp up new founders on building digital products. The courses enable you to get closer to your development, product, and UX teams for increased velocity and successful delivery.
- Introduction to product development and product design for founders
- Writing user stories for epic products
- Wireframe workshop for productivity
Courses for Ruby shops
Gigs are two-to-four-week implementations that I do with my team. They are common things that more mature Rails apps might need.
- Implementing GDPR compliance for your Rails setup
- Moving from REST to GraphQL
- Migrating from Heroku to Kubernetes
- Implementing security best practices
- Migrating to React
- Rails Application Audits
Courses for absolute beginners
These courses are for absolute beginners.
- Introduction to how computers, apps, and IT work for absolute beginners
- What is machine learning and thinking in boxes
The step-up program (From employed to freelancer)
The step-up program is to aid employed developers to become freelancers or digital nomads. Some people that went from employed to freelance:
Interested? Send an email to Emile