Finally! No more boring courses!
So, what are Velocity courses?
Velocity courses are specifically built to ramp up your team’s velocity. Over the years I’ve collected best practices and technologies that increased my team velocity a lot.
- Building better apps with Docker
- Building scalable and performant APIs with GraphqQL
- Deploy applications better, faster and more reliable with Terraform & Kubernetes
- Learn to build badass interfaces with React for snappy apps
- Design for security with Hashicorp Vault
- Maintainable style sheets with SASS
- How to win with Git and Github
Founder oriented courses
I’ve build these courses in order to ramp up new founders on building digital products.
- Intro to product development and design for founders
- Writing user stories for epic products
- Wireframing for productivity
Rails and ruby tailored gigs
Gigs are two-to-four week implementations that I do with my team. They are common things that more mature Rails apps might need.
- Implementing GDPR compliance for your Rails setup
- Moving from REST to GraphQL
- Migrating from Heroku to Kubernetes
- Implementing security best practices
- Migrating to React
- Rails Application Audits
Step Up Program
The step up program is to aid employed developers to become freelancers.
Interested? Send a mail at [email protected]