The list of clients I worked for. You can find my LinkedIn here http://www.linkedin.com/in/ebosch/
Companies and clients
I’ve worked for or gave workshops at the following companies
- Sony Ericsson
- Media Catalyst
- Ballast Nedam (Interview tracking/management app)
- Hema (Website/Photoservice/Photo on cake)
- Jumbo Supermarkten
- AH Delhaize
- Videoland / RTL
API and service integrations
Integrated with the following services.
- Facebook Ads Services
- Google docs/Google drive
Programmed API and protocols technologies
I’ve used the following API and protocol technologies over the years.
- GraphQL (Also provide training/hackathons)
- GRPC (with protobuf v3)
Also working with these horrible standards triggered survival instict
Transport, schema and contract formats
I’ve actively withstood the pain of using these contract formats
- Schematron rule validations
- JSON schema
Brief episode into mobile development
- React Native (with codepush)
Devops and infrastructure
I master the following DevOps tooling for infrastructure and container orchestration.
- Docker / Docker-compose
- Kubernetes (On premise)
- Rancher (With Cattle and Kubernetes)
Teaching and education
Teaching is what i’m fond of.
- Training and giving workshops
- Organising various hackathons (GraphQL hackathons)
- Startup weekend
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Certfied Scrum Master
I program in the following programming languages.
- Visual Basic
Front-end frameworks and tools
Build apps with the following frontend frameworks and tools.
Authentication and claim protocols
I’ve experience implementing and using the following protocols
- OAUTH 2.0 server and client
- JSON Web Token with Claims
Use the following transpilers
- Sass and SCSS
Platform as a service
I’ve build against the following platform as a service.