Tools with a * are paid.
For collaboration and cross discipline
- Basecamp - for specs and collaboration
- Jing - for screencast sharing/movies we use this give feedback, explain requirements or specifications.
- Slack - for team communication. This is our general team chat across all disciplines.
- Skype - for F2f team communication
For frontend design:
- Github for code hosting PR workflows
- Git-extras for better git handeling
- Sublime text as our standard editor
- Rbenv for Ruby environments
- Dokku for deployment
- Heroku for deployment
- Brew for installing new software
- Brew Cask for installing new software
- Sourcetree for viewing git history
- Licecap for recording small GIF screencast for pull requests