We have specific demands on working with out client, this allows for a very easy and oiled working environment.
Things to be installed on your laptop
- A decent browser
- Access to Slack, InvisonApp, Trello and Github
Things that would help you
- An open and trusting mindset
- Rework is a good book about building a product
- Scrum or agile workcourse
- Be efficient, schedule meetings really as a last resort. Anything that can be done via Skype, mail or Slack suits.
- Be humble, if you don’t know what you’re exactly talk about, don’t add noise to a conversation, but ask for clarification.
- Ensuring that the user stories are up to date and sorted by business value before each sprint.
How to report bugs
- Be descriptive. Tell exactly what isn’t working.
- Be clear on how you got the error. Please provide a reproduction path. Tell us how you’ve got the error.
- Tell us what you’ve expected to happen.
- Supply information such as which browser and version you are using, which operating system. Which devices.
- Add screenshots, record a screencast. Add anything that can add value on us hunting the bug down.