Train The Team (TTT) are casual pragmatic hands-on workshops where I train one of my tech teams in order to adopt a new skill. The aim of Train The Team is to get buy-in from the team and to give them a headstart on new tech or ideas. They are free to join for outsiders as long as we have seats left.
Let me know if you’re interested 🙌. Send me an e-mail if you want to join.
15th August 10:00-13:00
Moovs, Rijnsburgerweg 3, 2334 BA Leiden
In this workshop we’ll cover the following topics:
- What is ES6, what is it trying to solve, and why do we need to adopt it as a team.
- Why not Coffeescript, plain JS, emscript etc?
- What’s a transpiler and why do we need it?
- A small introduction to some core benefits of ES6 opposed to plain JS.
- Working with functions and lambdas.
- How to work with
letand how it relates to
thiswas crap in js but, sorta works in ES6.
- Working with classes and inheritance.
- Maps, iteratores, promises, spread params and rest.
- Working with JSprettier.
- Maybe webpack, if we got time left.
- You need to understand plain JS
- Bring a laptop with node installed and npm
Hope to see you soon!
Hey you 👋 Want FREE resources to become the best developer and get a competitive edge? Subscribe!
Would you like to stay up to date on ? Subscribe here! I'll only use your email to keep u up to date on new technology and software development tips. It wont be shared. Feel free to unsubscribe anytime!