I’m providing free team coaching and code consult for everyone. Every Thursday and Friday i’m available for calls between 10:00-17:00 GMT+1. I love coaching and brainstorming with teams about solutions and learning from them and educating others.
What’s the catch?
No catch, no strings attached. I want to help and learn from other peoples challenges. I would like to write an occasional blog post about it though. Anonimized if you will.
- My team is not having as much of velocity as I want to. How can I improve this?
- I am building this great aggregator system, I think we need 16 microservices, can you check if i drank the kool-aid?
- We’re not sure what kind of container solution we should use. Kubernetes, Messos, Rancher, Maersk?
- Can you check my pull request?
- How can I successfully outsource my development?
- We’re deciding on a front-end framework, can you recommend me anything? Why?
- What are the best practices for requirements gathering?
- What do I need to look for when hiring a developer?
- What kind of API technology should I use?
- I’m a starting developer, where should I focus on?
- Should I attract external capital? Or just bootstrap?
Great how can I book you?
You can book me on my calendly here 🚀
Paid training for teams
Additionaly I give training to small to medium sized teams on various subjects. I’m a certified scrum master and certified trainer and have over 15 years development and team leading experience.
I give training in the following subjects:
- Building beautiful APIs with Graphql.
- Prototyping and validating products for beginners.
- Design sprint & requirements training for product owners.
- Product development workshop for non-technical founders.
- Git and github training for teams.
- Rapid development with Ruby.
Free training for transport and accommodation
Contact me if you can provide me transport and accommodation to your fabulous country and i’ll train your team for free, mimimal stay 3 weeks.
Get one, give one 🙏
Whenever you are buying a seat at my training you also donate a seat to a less fortune developer who is not able to pay for the training.